The Digital Photo Scanner Equipment is designed to quickly scan photos to be saved digitally.
The Touchscreen computer and photo scanner are easy to operate.
Depending on the condition of the photos being scanned, you may be able to scan and save several hundred photos in an hour.
You may reserve a time to use this equipment for up to 3 hours.
- Organize your photos in sequence in the order you wish to view them
- If scanning large numbers of photos, we suggest dividing them into smaller groups of around 20
- If you have both black/white and color photos, we suggest separating them
OPTIONS FOR SAVING DIGITAL IMAGES:
- We recommend bringing a USB Flash drive to save your photos.
- You may also:
- Upload images to your smartphone via cloud
- Save to Google Docs (you can create an account at https://docs.google.com)
- Send as email (must have Gmail account to do this, sorry for the inconvenience)
Scans up to 50 photos per minutes
Holds up to 25 originals in the feeder
Scans photos up to 8.5x34"
Easy-to-use ScanCenter software available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Russian.
Converts scanned photos into PDF, JPEG, TIFF and PNG file formats automatically
The Scannx Photo ScanCenter offers touchscreen scanning to: