Study Rooms are available as a free service of the Nampa Public Library and may be reserved in advance, adhering to usage criteria, detailed below. Otherwise study room use is available on a first come, first serve basis. Study Room use privileges may be denied for non-compliance of policy.
- Reservations of the Study Rooms must be made at least one day prior to usage, otherwise rooms are available to walk-in customers on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- Reservations may be made up to 60 days in advance.
- Reservations may be made for 1-3 hour sessions.
- Room reservations will be held up to 15 minutes after scheduled start time.
- Users may not charge a fee from those attending a meeting in the Study Room or make solicitations from attendees. No sales are allowed in the Study Room.
- Drinks are allowed in enclosed containers. Food is not allowed in the Library.
|Rooms may be used a maximum of 6 hours per week, not to exceed 3 hours in one day (i.e. 3 days for 2 hours or 2 days for 3 hours).|
|Our system lets you book up to 180 minutes per booking, not to exceed 360 minutes in a week.|